Friday, April 6, 2012

Wednesday Night, Date Night

I've only shared one date night so far with you all here, but we do have "date night" every Wednesday. This week's date night I think is so worthy to share with you. I really hadn't considered what we would do this Wednesday, but figured it would consist of the normal dinner and fro-yo. I had known for awhile that Titanic 3D was coming out that day, but with as busy as I was at work it had completely slipped my mind. Now, while most people probably aren't stoked about the re-release of Titanic, I was BEYOND EXCITED! When Titanic first came out I was only 11 and way too young to see the movie. So since then I have only been able to catch it on TV and have to deal with it being edited and commercials.

Wednesday about 1:00 my wonderful husband text and asked if I wanted to go...Well of course I wanted too! He went and picked up tickets and our 3D glasses for the 4:50 showing. I snuck out of work a bit early and we went and indulged with hot dogs and popcorn...which I don't even like hot dogs, but this one was good. Titanic 3D was awesome..I was one happy wife. Finally, at 8:05 we walk out of the movie theater and it just so happens that there is a Marble Slab right next door, so we traded fro-yo for the real thing. It was yummy!

I'll let the pictures do the rest.

MY ROCKY ROAD IN A CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BOWL
 HE JUST HAD A CHEESECAKE WAFFLE CONE

No comments:

Post a Comment